Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Carbine!



A couple weeks ago I accepted an offer to be a 3D artist on the prop team at Carbine Studios and I have to say, I could not be more excited. This is a dream come true for me. Since I was young it's always been my dream to work on video games, more specifically MMOs. The people at carbine are incredibly talented and I feel extremely grateful to being a part of their team. Thanks everyone who's helped me along the way! I owe a lot of people for all the help and support - Avalanche, BYU, Polycount, family and especially my wife Jo, who can only be described as "the dopest".

See you soon California!

3 comments:

Ethan Hunsaker said...

congratulations again man thats so awesome!!

Jo said...

Wahooooo!!!!

Raphael said...

Congrats Metcalf, way to go man.